C & GB Associates | Accountants, tax planning and business start-up specialists

Go to content

Main menu

- What to do if you have problems paying your self-assessment tax to HMRC by 31st January.

Published by Guy Baragwanath in Latest Tax News · 19/1/2012 15:23:10
Tags: selfassessmenttaxreturnHRMCproblemspayingtaxBPSS
Struggling to pay the tax due by 31st January 2012 for your tax return? Call HMRC's Business Payment Support Service to see if they will allow you a time to pay arrangement.
C&GB Associates on LinkedIn
Payroll services for schools and academies
Back to content | Back to main menu